Select a Topic
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Study Skills and Success Skills
- Whole Numbers
- Mixed Numbers
- Properties of Numbers
- Positive and Negative Numbers
- Simplifying Expressions
- Linear Equations in 1 Variable
- Linear Equations in 2 Variables (Straight Lines)
- Scientific Notation
- Rational Expressions
- Roots and Radicals
- Quadratic Equations
- Word Problems
- Systems of Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Review of Algebra
- Review of Geometry
- The Six Trigonometric Functions
- Right Triangle Trigonometry
- Radian Measure
- Graphing and Inverse Functions
- Identities and Formulas
- Complex Numbers and Polar Coordinates
- Conic Sections
- Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
- Applications of Derivatives
- Applications of Integration
High School and Homeschool
- Chapter 1: The Basics
- Chapter 2: Linear Equations and Inequalities
- Chapter 3: Linear Equations and Inequalities in Two Variables
- Chapter 4: Exponents and Polynomials
- Chapter 5: Factoring
- Chapter 6: Rational Expressions
- Chapter 7: Systems of Equations
- Chapter 8: Roots, Radicals, and More Quadratic Equations
- Algebra I
Anton Calculus Learning Objectives: Section 2.1
- Success Skill: Complaining
- LO 2.1.0 Demonstrate an understanding of tangent lines and rates of change.
- LO 2.1.1 Use limits to find an equation of a tangent line to the graph of a function at a point.
- LO 2.1.2 Find the average velocity over a time interval for an object in rectilinear motion given its position function.
- LO 2.1.3 Find the instantaneous velocity of an object in rectilinear motion given its position
- LO 2.1.4 Find the average rate of change of a function over an interval.
- LO 2.1.5 Find the instantaneous rate of change of a function at a point.
- LO 2.1.6 Estimate the instantaneous rate of change of a function at a point from the graph of the function.
Copyright © 2008-2016 MathTV